How to get to the Institute of Physical Chemistry PAS
From the Chopin Airport
- Taxi: Taxi should cost between 35-40 PLN (8-10 EUR). The Institute is only 9 km from the Chopin Airport.
- Public Transport: Take the bus 175 (direction: "Pl. Piłsudskiego"), step out at the bus stop "Dworzec Centralny" and change for the bus 109 (direction: "Os. Górczewska"). Your final destination is close to the bus stop "Szpital Wolski".
From the Modlin Airport
- Bus/train: The Warsaw Modlin airport is located around 40 km outside of the Warsaw. To get to the Institute you need to take a modlinbus or train to the Warsaw Central Railway Station (travel will take about 40 min - 1 h). Then, you need to take bus 109 (direction: "Os. Górczewska") from the Central Railway Station ("Dworzec Centralny" bus stop). You can find more information on the Public Transport Authority of Warsaw website.
- Taxi: Alternatively, you can take a taxi from the Airport to the institute, however this can be quite costly.
From the Central Railway Station
- Taxi: Taxi should cost between 15-20 PLN (3.5-5 EUR). The Institute is only 3 km from the Central Railway Station.
- Public transport: Take the bus 109 (direction: "Os. Górczewska") from the "Dw. Centralny" bus station located just outside the Station. The Institute is located close to the bus stop "Szpital Wolski".