If you would like to use bus transportation arranged by us, from the Institute in Warsaw to the hotel and back, it would be best if you land at the Chopin airport on Friday between 11:00 till 14:00-14:30. Regarding Tuesday, the bus should arrive to the Chopin airport between 15:30-16:30.
We encourage you to fill the arrival details form: https://www.smcbs2019.pl/arrival-details once you book your flight because we are willing to be flexible and adjust transportation schedule to the need of our participants.
Buses from Warsaw to Żelechów
For the convenience of participants there will be two buses to Żelechów departing on Friday, November 8, from the premises of the Institute of Physical Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences
Kasprzaka 44/52, 01-224 Warsaw
- First bus will depart at 13:30.
- Second bus will depart at 16:00.
Buses from Żelechów to Warsaw
After the Workshop, an early minibus and two regular buses from Żelechów to Warsaw will depart on Tuesday, November 12:
- Minibus will depart at 11:15.
- First bus will depart at 12:00.
- Second bus will depart at 13:30.
Warsaw - Żelechów on your own
- Taxi: Żelechów Hotel can be reached from Warsaw by taxi but it should be arranged in advance, because the distance is 100 km. The taxi back to Warsaw can be arranged by the Hotel reception. The cost is around 400 PLN (100 EUR).
- Train: There is a direct train from "Warszawa Zachodnia" railway station to Garwolin city. Garwolin is 25 km from Żelechów, so it can be reached by taxi. Warszawa Zachodnia railway station can be reached by taxi as well, both from the Chopin airport as well as from the Central railway station. How to get to the Warszawa Zachodnia railway station by public transportation you can find out on this website: jakdojade.pl. The route works also for coming back from the Hotel to Warsaw. Train schedule is available here: rozklad-pkp.pl