9th SMCBS2019 Special Issue
The SMCBS workshop in partnership with Bioelectrochemistry (BIOJEC) will prepare a special issue entitled Selected papers from the 9th International Workshop on Surface Modification for Chemical and Biochemical Sensing, SMCBS 2019, Zelechów, Poland, 8-12 November 2019 after the SMCBS'2019 meeting.
- All attendees are invited to submit their manuscripts before 29th February 2020. The first day of submission is 13th November 2019.
- When submitting your manuscript through the EVISE system, please, select VSI:9th SMCBS2019 as the article type name for this special issue.
- All the manuscript will follow the standard peer reviewing procedure of the journal.
- Acceptance deadline is 31st August 2020; that is, the editing and reviewing process for all submitted manuscripts is finalized, and final decisions (accept or reject) made for them by this date.
- Papers will be published online immediately after acceptance.
Guest editors of the 9th SMCBS2019 Special Issue
- Prof. Wlodzimierz Kurner
- Dr. Jaroslaw Mazuryk
- Dr. Piyush Sindhu Sharma