Registration Fee, PLN
Before 1 October 2019
After 1 October 2019
|Non-academic participant**||3000|| |
|Accompanying person||2000|| |
All fees are brutto values.
* M.Sc. or Ph.D. student at the age below 30 or a participant holding a Ph.D. degree for less than four years.
** Industry/Company employees. Accomodation in a single room.
The registration fee covers:
- admission to all Workshop scientific and social events,
- Workshop materials,
- bus transportation from the Institute of Physical Chemistry to the Workshop venue and back,
- all meals,
- access to the Hotel Spa,
- WiFi access.
Bank transfer payment will be available. Further information on bank transfer details will be provided later.
Credit card payment will be available. Further information on credit card payment details will be provided later.
- Please, keep in mind, that any bank and/or money transfer charges linked to the conference fee payments are borne by the participants. Please, consult at your bank for that.
- Because of the EU banks regulations it may be difficult to transfer exact value in Polish Zloty from EU countries to Poland. Banks charge the Fee value and the received transfer is less than expected, usually this decrease is equivalent of ~25 Euro per participant. Participants will be notified if such issue occured and asked to settle the Fee at the Hotel.